|What we do
|How does Sunstate Bank protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
We also maintain other physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect this information and we limit access to information to those employees for whom access is appropriate.
|How does Sunstate Bank collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus or other companies.
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills
- Apply for a loan
- Make deposits or withdrawals from your account
- Transaction or loss history
- Give us your contact information
|Why can't I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit only:
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- sharing for affiliates' everyday business purposes - information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
||Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and non-financial companies.
- Sunstate Bank has no affiliates
||Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Sunstate Bank does not share with nonaffiliates.
||A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Sunstate Bank does not jointly market.